Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 08, 2024, 02:10:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

58 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: MULBERRY MESSENGER HANDBAGS  (Read 1039 times)

mulberryoxu

• [url=http://www.saclongchampcher.com/sac-longchamp-2011-edition-sp%C3%A9ci-c-16.html]Sac ¨¤ Main Longchamp[/url]
    • View Profile
    • Mulberry handbags
MULBERRY MESSENGER HANDBAGS
« on: November 10, 2011, 10:08:02 AM »
I actually love it so much that I kind of want to buy it. My supposed self-proposed shopping ban is truly not working, not in the least bit. As many of the long time readers know, the entire PurseBlog team loves football, especially college. We all went to football-centered colleges (GO BUCKEYES! Amanda is outnumbered three Ohio State Buckeyes to one Georgia Bulldog). It might be a bit silly to some of you, but I desperately want to carry this to all of the football games in the fall. Actually looking at this clutch is making me extremely happy just thinking of the upcoming football season.
First candidate for today¡¯s exposition is the executive laptop bag named Cholet. The carrier features a genuine leather outside and smooth strengthened nylon on the gusset. A generously long shoulder strap ensures comfortable fit, while its insides reveal easily accessible phone and wallet pockets, along with additional inner pockets for PDA, iPod and stationery. An extra pocket keeps daily documents in place. Of course, the bag comes, as mentioned before, with the Knomo tracker, the quilted pouch and bundle bag for cables and the like. The bag comes in four different shades (Bloody Mary being the one pictured above) and fits most 14 inch laptops. The ultra chic carrier goes for ???150, which equates to about $280.
'Lorena' bag python print leather bag, $285
Coach Bags sale Coach bags for sale
Cartier¡¯s press office in Milan declined to describe the stolen ring or confirm Italian press reports that a 5-carat diamond formed the centerpiece, and that the rest of the piece was encrusted with much smaller diamonds.