Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:49:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

265 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Mulberry handbags UK  (Read 762 times)

irrarttourn

• [url=http://www.saclongchampcher.com/sac-hobo-longchamp-c-8.html]Sac Longchamp 2011 Edition Sp¨¦ci[/url]
    • View Profile
    • Mulberry Clutches Leather
Mulberry handbags UK
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »
Breaking into the designer handbag market is not easy. It takes skill, longevity, the right look, the right name, the right people. Two weeks ago we met the designers behind Hunting Season, a relatively fledgling handbag company which burst into the handbag market and is already sitting comfortably on the main floor at Barneys New York. Danielle Corona, previously with Valentino, and Jason Salstein, formerly with VBH, may be young, but their drive, knowledge, and passion shines through both their personalities and work. Their focus is quality. And with every detail that is taken into account, each handbag proves it is a seasonless masterpiece. These high school friends, who happened to grow up down the road from me, are a dynamite design duo; truly, a force to be reckoned with.

Sac longchamp pas cher

This being said, I¡¯ve met a few ladies through tPF whose handbag collections sum up to a combined worth higher than the GDP of a country like Luxembourg. PBC comes to mind, star3337¡äs collection ain¡¯t shabby, either. It is hardly a requirement to have the world¡¯s most amazing, rare and expensive bags in your closet in order to impress. In our Bag Showcase forum, 1100 people have already showcased their bags, ranging from small indi designer collections to the aforementioned cream-o¡¯-the-crop. One of the latest in collections was resident Purse Blogger Megs¡¯ collection, that I shot by the pool a few days ago. You are welcome to check it out and more importantly, sign up at the Purse Forum and post your proud collection for the world to see.

shop

With all the attention that Celine¡¯s immaculate Classic Box Bags have received, one would think that more designers at every price level would be jumping on the bandwagon to give the look a shot. Some have, to be sure, there are a few companies who I expected to see make the effort sooner.