Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:51:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

94 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Mulberry bags  (Read 783 times)

mulberryjrv

• [url=http://www.saclongchampcher.com/sac-en-bandouli%C3%A8re-longchamp-c-13.html]online shopping[/url]
    • View Profile
    • Mulberry bags
Mulberry bags
« on: November 20, 2011, 12:42:07 PM »
This limited edition Fendi Matisse Spy is new for S/S 06. Personally, I never had much of a special regard for arts. But when it came down to it, I¡¯ve always had favorites that I loved to look at. Monet, Picasso and Matisse always managed to impress me the most. I truely believe that Henry would have loved to see his impressionistic works on these exclusive bags; I think the Spy looks gorgeous in this version. A wonderful symbiosis of fashion and art, like I haven¡¯t seen it in a while. Each piece is hand painted, which makes each bag in the limited series completely unique.

Sac Longchamp 2011 Edition Sp¨¦ci

I was taken (somewhat unwillingly; there might have been some whining like a 12-year-old on my part) into the Cole Haan boutique in Atlanta by my mom yesterday, and I¡¯m glad I was. If she hadn¡¯t made me, I would have never realized how lovely this collection, and this bag in particular, is in person. The leather is luxurious and smooshy, but the pleating and construction still allow it to mostly keep it¡¯s shape. It comes in several sizes (from tiny to enormous) and a few colors, but my favorite was the medium in crisp, summer-ready white. The bag was light as a feather and had enough room for even the biggest packrat to load it down, but the straps were so thick and soft that it would take a ton of stuff to make it uncomfortable to carry. I was thoroughly impressed ¨C I hope Cole Haan continues on the road that brought them to this bag. Buy through Saks for $498.

shop

Saks just stocked a few new McQueen bags, one being the Alexander McQueen Stringray Print Skull Clutch. The clutch is on pre-order right now, with a shipment date of the end of July. In fact this clutch popped up a couple weeks ago with a much earlier shipment date, but was sold out quickly and the shipment date changed. The black/silver stingray print adorns the outside of the classic clutch with a skull clasp closure and purple lining. Pre-order through Saks for $1,175.