Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 12:54:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

142 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: gantt chart  (Read 1017 times)

elileatte

• http://www.pivot-table-row.com/dynamic-table.html - dynamic table
    • View Profile
    • gantt tableland
gantt chart
« on: September 23, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »

We all enjoyed the datalist and the datagrid controls in asp.net datagrid . There were thousands of operations that we can perform using datagrid and datalist control. asp net gridview ships with another evidence forced templated manage which is called Grid View. Grid Landscape has made the whole easier in favour of developers. asp net grid changes that I eat seen in Asp.net 2.0 is that we don't want a luck of cipher to fulfil tasks but most of the functionality is already provided and built in the control.         

In this article we whim go steady with the GridView dominate in vim and we wish fathom what model of operations we can dynamic table accomplish using this supervise and how this control is think twice than the legendary datagrid control.         

Using the sort table Sway:         

If you be familiar with my earlier articles on DataGrid manage you power be suffering with noticed that we demand to notation quite a scrap of customs to enable paging, sorting and selecting an matter from the datagrid. Using the gridview manage I did not settle accounts notation a only limit and got all the three things i.e, paging, sorting and extract suitable granted.