Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 08:37:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

109 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Mulberry handbags  (Read 878 times)

mulberryjrv

• [url=http://www.saclongchampcher.com/sac-en-bandouli%C3%A8re-longchamp-c-13.html]online shopping[/url]
    • View Profile
    • Mulberry bags
Mulberry handbags
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:04:28 AM »
If you are in NYC make sure to stop by the sale. Details are included on the image above!

ecommerce

I think it is fair to say that one of the on going debates around here involves fringe. While some of you love it, others can¡¯t stand it and still others (like myself) go back and forth. Some handbags seem even better with a hint of fringe and then others look like it had been thrown threw the shredder. A little while back Amanda wrote about the Cleobella Alvie Fringe Tote and when it came to that bag, the ¡°fringe¡± was horribly executed.

open source

It¡¯s difficult to think of new ways to make a basic tote shape new and different, and although I really like the Badgley Mischka Suzanne Tote, I¡¯m not sure that it can really be called ¡°new¡± or ¡°different.¡± After all, Beirn has a line of woven watersnake totes already. But sometimes different isn¡¯t a necessity, particularly in the face of a reasonably priced exotic bag that can be used year-round and all day.