Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 02:22:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Direct e-cig are they that which you think?  (Read 766 times)

elelmempomi

• http://directecigscam.org - direct ecigs
    • View Profile
    • Direct e-cig are they that which you think?
Direct e-cig are they that which you think?
« on: October 21, 2011, 02:22:20 AM »
There's been a lot of negative reviews regarding this trial and about it being a scam and a ripoff. I had never used them together with ordered from Direct E-Cig personally thus cant attest to individual bad experiences. For much more information on this, check out the comments that users have remaining us on this put up. On the upside, I did receive my new SmokeStik cigarette cartridges considering the new and improved cartomizer. Imperative. A review on the information is in progress.       

We gotten responses via emails and many users say that Direct e-cigs ordinarily are not too bad. Some people even state they prefer them in the other popular brands of electronic cigarettes much like the SmokeStiks, Luci or Elektric Blu. Here are some of the comments that we have gotten:       

I do enjoy smoking the SmokeStiks, they can be a bit larger than other electric cigarettes I got but they are simply effective. When I first saw the Direct E-Cig present I thought it was getting some sort of scam but when I JUST actually ordered it (paid around 10 dollars to acquire it shipped) I was pleasantly surprised. If you decide to change to electronic cigarettes its much safer give a free offer enjoy their as electronic cigs may well and do get steeply-priced.       

The direct e cig is a electronic that is currently offering their product totally free, I suspect it wont always be long till they start charging so its actually considerably right now, I tried it and thought it was eventually good for the price?         
If you're having doubts about which electronic cigarettes to implement, I suggest trying sometimes the SmokeStik or Duo Expert brands, but if you never tried any before then a free direct e-cig offer will probably be worth it for you.         

direct e cig are certainly not awesome, but they are good enough as a test thanks in the info.       
When I first chose to switch from regular cigarettes to smokeless cigarettes I wasnt sure which one to consult with. There were way many brands so I launched reading reviews about them first and many of the reviews about most of your brands were actually similar. I think I was lucky to find the Direct E Cigs feature and I snatched it all up immediately. I received it 2-3 weeks later and thought that it was decent, at least good enough to see whether energy cigarettes are for you.         

Above were only some responses that we have gotten so far. I personally think its a powerful way to try electronic cigarettes for approximately 10 bucks just for shipping prior to you try other more expensive smokeless cigarettes. Some brands also have free trial or satisfaction guaranteed variety of deals so you should look around before enjoy to jump into sometimes the free (10. 00 USD) trial offer that Direct E-Cig delivers.       

I personally have not likely tried it because I thought it was subsequently some cheap imitation, but I will order them and execute a review on them since And also getting some response from people to fix it.