Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 08:23:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

90 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Mulberry Shoulder  (Read 807 times)

irrarttourn

• [url=http://www.saclongchampcher.com/sac-hobo-longchamp-c-8.html]Sac Longchamp 2011 Edition Sp¨¦ci[/url]
    • View Profile
    • Mulberry Clutches Leather
Mulberry Shoulder
« on: November 07, 2011, 01:48:10 AM »
2. Sartre was right: hell is other people.
And did I ever find one. The Bottega Veneta Quilted Briefcase has some of the most gorgeous details of any man bag I¡¯ve ever seen.
Jessica Simspon got a brand new Hermes Birkin for her birthday
Have you ever seen a woman in the mall or wherever who is impeccably coifed and seems to just have that air of luxury about her? If you know whom I am talking about, because we have all seen her, this Chlo?? Sally Calf Leather Shoulder Bag is what she¡¯d be carrying. Doesn¡¯t it just exude a quiet sophistication? The structure especially points towards times past where people just didn¡¯t walk around in sweatpants or ripped jeans, but where polished was a must. That said, this bag would look equally amazing with a starched white button-down and slacks as is would with a white tee shirt and boyfriend jeans.
Am I seeing double? As previously mentioned, today we are featuring handbags which look almost like carbon copies of one another. Sure, during any given season there are several bags that might have a similar shape or design. However, there certainly are a few bags out there that don¡¯t just have similar features, they seem to be almost outright replicas. Now, I¡¯m not talking about one designer bringing back a newer version of a handbag from seasons passed, I¡¯m talking about different designers, same season and¡­ same bag? This leads me to comparing the L.A.M.B. Music Dub Bag and the LeSportsac Kasey Mini Messenger Bag. We all know that Stella and LeSportsac have collaborated recently (on a painfully hideous deer backpack design), but these bags are almost an exact copy!