Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 08:42:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

145 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Mulberry Shoulder Handbags  (Read 902 times)

mulberryjrv

• [url=http://www.saclongchampcher.com/sac-en-bandouli%C3%A8re-longchamp-c-13.html]online shopping[/url]
    • View Profile
    • Mulberry bags
Mulberry Shoulder Handbags
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:03:36 AM »
Not only are these bags highly detailed and extremely well-designed, but they provide a momentary snapshot of where fashion is right now and where it may be going in the seasons ahead. The shapes are absolutely classic; these totes, shoulder bags and satchels don¡¯t needlessly re-invent the wheel, but the ways that they¡¯re finished give them a fresh, modern edge. The combinations of colors and textures in the leathers and hardware make the entire enterprise feel new and vibrant, even though these are the kinds of bags that generally become wardrobe staples. If you¡¯re looking for one bag to buy for spring, buy it from this collection.

Porte Monnai Longchamp

I have one problem with the Kooba Ava Satchel, but I think that one problem is overshadowed with the things I like about it. We¡¯ll start with the positives, because I¡¯m in that kind of mood today. First, the color. It¡¯s undeniably gorgeous, and even better in person than in photos (and also more grey than the silver that you see here). It¡¯s dark and charcoal-y with just enough silver for a touch of glamor, but not so much that you couldn¡¯t wear it with almost anything. In larger incarnations, the color makes for a great everyday bag. In this smaller bag, it¡¯s a super-versatile clutch that will go with any night-out ensemble in my closet. Another positive is the leather, which Kooba is known for. Many metallic leathers get stiff or even rough when treated to increase their shine, but the leather on this bag is super supple and just as soft as any non-metallic bag you¡¯ll find. The size is also great ¨C small enough to take to a bar or out to dinner, big enough to actually put stuff into it.

Sac Longchamp 2011 Edition Sp¨¦ci

Elie Tahari Beverly Braided Tote